Re: CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT error

From: satya narayana <satyacse94_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:36:07 +0530

Hi
we are getting Http respone code is 0(Zero) and CURLcode is
CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT
for that request with our http client application.

can we do any configuration on network/firewall settings to execute our http
client application in proper way.

Target machine is Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition

Thanks,
Satya.