Re: claesjac: curl/tests/data test1109, NONE, 1.1 test1110, NONE, 1.1 test1111, NONE, 1.1

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:46:53 +0100

2010/1/21, Julien Chaffraix wrote:
> >> Keeping it below 80 chars adds
> >> gold points.
> >
> > You will find a patch attached that breaks lines at 80 chars (I need
> > to teach my text editor to do that in the future).
>
> I think this trivial golden point's patch (reattached here for
> convienience) was forgotten in the list's traffic. Could it be applied
> or is there any issues with it?

Quoting now myself on this thread on 07/01/2010 15:04

> <name> section of these test definitions should be further expanded
> beyond current 'HTTP GET' description. Keeping it below 80 chars adds
> gold points.

As you can see i specifically was mentioning the """" <name>
section"""" which is what gets shown when the test runs. Not the test
description which starts with a '#' character and that is only used
for humans reading the test definition source, which is what the patch
addressed.

BTW, for test cases 1109, 1110 and 1111, the length for the """"
<name> section"""" should not exceed 65 chars to get the 'trivial'
golden points. Ah, and removing the ending period would be nice and in
more harmony with most other tests <name> section.

:-p

--
-=[Yang]=-