Re: Binary for celinux 2.4.20 kernel (MIPS RISC)

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:37:02 -0600

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 8:15 AM, ErrolLeRoux wrote:

> Where can I get more info on the configure script - In the manual??

"./configure --help" is a good place to start.

In particular, you'll probably want to specify the correct
--host= and --target= and --build= options, and make sure
the cross-compiler, etc. is in your $PATH.

> I don't want to mess up the OpenSUSE binaries.

Of course it is always a good idea to NOT be root when compiling
anything, especially when you're in uncharted waters!

 - Jeff