Issue with sftp transfers against CompleteFTP server, for your info.

From: Patrik Thunström <patrik.thunstrom_at_bassetlabs.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:05:00 +0100

Hi!

Just thought I would mention that during the testing of new features in
our SFTP transfer functionality one of our personell responsible for
testing set up and ran the tests against CompleteFTP server
(http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/completeftp/overview.html) which
made the transfers using libcURL stall after 131072 bytes, seeming to be
awaiting the response from a SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_WINDOW_ADJUST message
(that's at least what we figured was the issue here).

After a bit of communication back and forth with the support team of
CompleteFTP they seem to have found the issue on their end of things (as
we successfully transferred files back and forth with other SSH/SFTP
servers we tried with), and provided us a new build of the CompleteFTP
server which then works fine. The version of CompletSFTP that did not
work was 3.2.1 (3.2.1.0 if looking at the versioninfo properties) and
the new version is 3.2.2 (which however doesn't seem to have been
released properly yet).

Thougt I would inform so no one else gets stuck with the same issues.

Best regards
Patrik Thunström