Couldn't receive the body of the requested URL

From: <debojyoti.pal_at_wipro.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:26:14 +0530

Hi,

I have written a very small program, which initialize a curl handle, set
the URL http://tube.com/sports and then call curl_easy_perform() method.
But in return it displays only the header part, but for body it is
telling that "document has moved ....". But when I give the same URL to
command line tool curl, it is giving all the body along with header.

If anyone tells me what exactly I should do to get all the body along
with header, that will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Deb

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com