http xml response data miss ?

From: Kevin.Liu <kevin.liu_at_innosofts.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:05:19 +0800

Hi all,

   I post a http request to server used libcurl and the server will response
me a xml message . I set the recv_function like this:

>curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, write_data);

>size_t write_data(void *ptr, size_t size, size_t nmemb, void *stream)

And I can receive the xml data in the funciton write_data,but I found that
the data length is shorter than the real receive .

I used 'wireshark' to check the real xml data lenfth.

The server send me a xml data with length '1246' ,but I only receive '1239'
( size*nmemb )in the write_data (ptr). I am new to libcurl so I really hope
that someone could help me out of the problem.

Thank you for advance.

Best regards,

Kevin Liu