Re: SSL Session ID reuse

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:26:34 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Spindler, Tyler L wrote:

> I've also looked at the TODO list and 2 things stick out to me. One is the
> enhancement of the share interface to share connection cache and SSL session
> ID's between easy handles. The other is the inclusion of exporting /
> importing session ids.

Right, and I guess you then drew the correct conclusion that libcurl doesn't
currently offer those features. Currently, you can't make any SSL session id
survive outside of the handle where it was created and used.

> Will either of these solutions make it into cURL in the near future?

I'm not aware of anyone working on those. Feel free to get working and submit
a patch or two!