Re: using easy curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:53:39 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, Ralph Blach wrote:

> When I do an http from my web browser, I see lots of binary files, like gifs
> being transfered.

> What other options do I have to get the giffs and other binary data.

With libcurl you specify exactly which resource (URL) to get and libcurl gets
it for you. If you want to download HTML, gifs or binary files or whatever
makes no difference to libcurl.

If you want to download HTML and the images etc referenced from within that
HTML file, then you need a HTML parser and then ask libcurl to get each
individual separate piece found in that HTML document.