Re: TFTP bugs: rate limitation and upload does not work.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:58:30 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, Ben Greear wrote:

> It seems that rate-limitation doesn't work with tftp:

Oh right. TFTP is done a bit different so it does its sending/receiving within
its own state-machine and one drawback of that is of course exactly this...
I'm not sure exactly what's the easiest way to fix that.

> Uploading also fails to work with internal error. The server is Fedora 8.

Did you try to run test 285 and 286? They verify TFTP upload and they've been
working for us, so I figure your "real" case has to be somewhat different to
the test cases we use.