Re: PATCH: Fix tftp rate limitation logic.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 19:48:12 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010, Ben Greear wrote:

> Here's an updated patch.

Thanks!

> I'm not seeing any of those compile warnings on my
> systems (tried F11 64-bit, FC8 32-bit). Are you compiling with something
> other than 'make' to get warnings to show up..or do I have to hack a
> makefile?

Using './configure --enable-debug' enables a bunch of more strict compiler
options that are useful. They help us maintain portability and correctness.

> Please let me know if you see more areas for improvement.

I split the long line and committed it. In the future, please try decoupling
things like the whitespace edits in transfer.c since they weren't really
related to the fix.