PATCH: Make rate-limitation logic smoother.

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:01:57 -0800

The old rate-limitation logic paused for 1 second. The attached patch calculates
a better timeout based on requested speed and buffer size. I believe this will
give smoother rate limitation performance.

Please note that at very slow speeds, you need to use small-ish buffer sizes to get good smoothing.

This patch is on top of my previous patches. It fixes a few compiler warnings
as well.

Please let me know if it needs any improvements to make it more acceptable.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>