Re: Autobuilds: 'D' missing?

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:39:17 +0100

Hi Tor,

2010/3/10, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> It looks like only a few of the builds are flagged with 'D' for Debug,
> even though most should be
> _with_ D afaik. For my own builds only Tru64 should be without D, but
> e.g. the AIX ones are also
> not flagged with D. A check of a log file looks normal, i.e. 'Debug'
> here and there in the features list.

We changed runtests.pl to print some build features in a more compact
way, two per line, on December 12, but we all missed to adjust
relevant autobuild detection counterparts. So 'debug build', 'track
memory' and 'libcurl SSL' build settings have been misrepresented on
the autobuild table.

Should be fixed now, unless server's perl version dislikes my fix.

Cheers,

--
-=[Yang]=-