Re: NOSIGNAL option set but still receiving SIGPIPE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:46:51 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, John Lee wrote:

> Using 32-bit RHEL4, gcc 3.4.6, gdb 6.3.0.0-1.143, CURL version 7.12.1.

Since the 7.12.1 with *7* known security vulnerabilities we released 5.5
yesars ago, we've fixed over 700 bugs. Chances are a modern version won't
behave like that.

Although, I also suspect that we have a few places where a SIGPIPE can still
be emitted, like when a SSL lib tries to send data to a peer that's dead and
we can't tell it to not do send a SIGPIPE.