the git repo

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:50:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I've created a git version of our source code repo, and I now push a 'master'
branch to github - the main branch of development.

See it here: http://github.com/bagder/curl/tree/master

Existing committers, please create a github account and tell me (privately)
about it and I'll make sure you get push rights to the repo.

For the moment, I think we all can push to the master branch and thus use it
pretty much the same way we worked with CVS.

The CVS repo is not actually shut down yet, but I plan to switch my
development to the git repo entirely now and start the work on getting scripts
all over converted to use that.