SFTP CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE rm command not working

From: O'Loughlin, Anthony (H USA) <anthony.oloughlin_at_siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:41:53 -0400

Hi

I'm using cURL 7.19.6 with Perl and I'm SFTPing a file from a UNIX
system which is running Tectia SSH is 6.0.8.52. I'm using

CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE to rm the file after it is transferred. I can transfer
file A and rm file B or transfer file B and rm file A but I can't
transfer file A and rm file A. This code works in other
locations/environments but not here.

Here's the error I'm getting:

Error code = 21, rm command failed: No such file or directory.

Has anyone else seen this? Thanks, Tony

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice_at_siemens.com

Thank you