CURL_RTSPREQ_GET_PARAMETER timout

From: Massimo Callegari <massimocallegari_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:20:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everybody. I am developing a small RTSP client to receive data from a live555 server. Everything goes fine until I start to use the CURL_RTSPREQ_GET_PARAMETER method. In RTSP this is usually used to send a keepalive to the server. When I send it the curl_easy_perform gets stuck for one minute before returning 200 OK. After that any other command sent to the server returns "RTSP/1.0 405 Method Not Allowed". I tried to set a 5 seconds timeout, which reduce the operation timout but the 405 error remains there, so no other operation is possible. Has anyone experienced this so far ? Is this an internal libcurl fault or am I misunderstanding something ? Thanks in advance Massimo