Re: Curl 6 error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:11:05 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Dlpnet wrote:

Please don't top-post as we ask in the netiquette.

> I m using libcurl 7.20 the one already built on the Curl webpage by Gunter.
> And I m on windows.

And the names that fail to resolve are DNS resolved? Have you tried to
wireshark the network or similar ot see what the DNS server actually respond?

I would also suggest that you build your own libcurl from source and try to
build it with the simple synchronous resolver instead of the default threaded
one just to see if that's what causes the grief.

Expect to have to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. We can't fix
it from remote, we can only guide you on what you can do to track this down
but you need to do most of it in your end - we don't experience these
problems!