Re: cmake totally broken, subject for removal

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:10:58 +0100

2010/3/24, Bill Hoffman wrote:

> Should the test data
> files have CRLF line endings? If yes, I can commit my
> tests/data/.gitattributes file. If no, they should be fixed.

Test data files, as well as *.dsw and probably other stuff should be
handled as binary data no CRLF conversion should take place at all.
git and related tools should be pulling, pushing and doing all
operations without taking in account that they resemble text files,
they are not.

For example some lines of test data files are CRLF terminated while
others are simply LF terminated. That is the way things are, these are
binary files. If al lines are converted to CRLF termination or LF
termination the tests will get screwed, nothing more and nothing less.

--
-=[Yang]=-