Re: autobuilds switch to git and adjust for c-ares

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:18:00 +0100

Daniel,
Daniel Stenberg schrieb:
> On Thu, 25 Mar 2010, Yang Tse wrote:
>
>> The proper fix is to replace all SIZEOF_LONG in warnless.c with
>> CURL_SIZEOF_LONG.
>
> This is now committed!
hmmmmm; I see your commit from Thu Mar 25 11:39:13 2010 +0100 = 10:39
UTC, but my build which ran at Thu Mar 25 11:50:01 2010 UTC still shows
same issue:
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20100325115034-1038
any ideas? Probably git doesnt properly update from testcurl.pl ?
Or probably only a problem with a wrong timestamp somewhere? I checked
my buildhost with date / date -u, and there local time / UTC is correct ...

Gün.