Re: autobuilds switch to git and adjust for c-ares

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:32:48 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010, Guenter wrote:

> hmmmmm; I see your commit from Thu Mar 25 11:39:13 2010 +0100 = 10:39
> UTC, but my build which ran at Thu Mar 25 11:50:01 2010 UTC still shows
> same issue:

Okej, can you first verify that build manually and see if what I pushed
actually fix the problem?

If it does, then we need to figure out why it didn't update properly. I think
we should modify testcurl.pl a bit to show the last (few) commits it has so
that we can see exactly what was used. I'll make a little edit and push in a
minute.