Re: autobuilds switch to git and adjust for c-ares

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:17:31 +0100

My autobuilds are mostly converted to Git now. That is, I have only
git-enabled autobuilds running so far: IRIX 6.5.8, x86-64 gcc/icc,
i686 icc, solaris 10, aix 5.1
Currently not running: aix 6.1, IRIX 6.2, Tru64. This is because of
missing Git for those.

Due to the number of builds I do I have currently set it up so that
they all pull from a local clone instead of directly from github (the
local clone updates itself before the autobuilds start). This is just
so easy to do with Git..

For the currently missing autobuilds I will either try to get Git
running on those, or I'll move to a tar-type based autobuild (which I
can obviously just copy from that clone repo of mine).

-Tor