Re: Need ur help ASAP

From: Anjalinbenedicta J <anjalinbenedicta.j_at_tcs.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:51:00 +0530
Hi,

I have tested the memory leakage using dbx tool and find the below problem..

Log

                Request a test. Expect success
dbx: warning: object file (unknown) was not compiled -g -- limited exception support
dbx: warning: can't find symbolic information for thrown type

Please assist me how to resolve this
Thanks ,
Anjalin