Re: Need ur help ASAP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:21:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, Anjalinbenedicta J wrote:

> We havent set the option for Http headers..yet it is going through
> checkheaders.

Please stop the top-posting and start following the guidelines everyone else
adheres to on this mailing list.

Also, if you use a sensible subject for your mail and properly explain as much
as possible in the body, you will have a much higher chance of someone
actually caring and responding to your request.

What libcurl version on what OS are we talking here? Can you please send us a
complete small example that repeats the problem you're seeing?

>         m_xml_list = 0;
>         m_xml_list = curl_slist_append(m_xml_list, "Content-Type:
> application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
>         m_xml_list = curl_slist_append(m_xml_list, "Expect:");

This seems to build a list. Why, if it isn't used?

>         curl_slist_free_all(m_xml_list); /* free the header list */

... and this frees the list again. Seemingly before the request is sent.