Problem in posting the URL Request

From: Anjalinbenedicta J <anjalinbenedicta.j_at_tcs.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:40:21 +0530

Hi All,

Apologies.

OS is solaris5.10

lib curl version 7.15.5.1.1

Problem

I am able to post the URL request using GET method  for few calls and system is getting crashed for few calls.

AS you mentioned in the previous mail,  list is being created and freed when it is not required..

We are using the single class for posting the XML request and URL Request.

The class was created for XML Request initially..Recently the same class is being used for URL Request.

Instead of changing the existing code, thought of freeing the list before sending the URL Request..

Thus, list was created and was freed before sending the URL Request.

Now, I would like to know why it is posting the request for few calls and it is getting crashed for few calls.

Can you please help me in this regard..

Regards,
Anjalin