Re: Problem in posting the URL Request

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:30:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, Anjalinbenedicta J wrote:

> Apologies.

You are still top-posting. And you're sending your mails as HTML (only). I'll
help you find the link that is included in all mails sent out on this list:

         http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

I will not respond to any more mails from you if you go on like this.

> lib curl version 7.15.5.1.1

Our version was named 7.15.5, the extra .1.1 is added by someone else. It was
released 3.5 years ago and we have fixed more than 470 bugs since then.

We can only strongly suggest and urge you to use a more modern release and if
you can repeat your problems with 7.20.0 we're (as I already mentioned I
believe) intersted in getting source code for a small app that reproduces the
problem.