libcurl - windows mobile 6

From: Kojiru Hyuga <kojiru_at_gmx.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 14:25:34 +0200

Hi,

I need some help regarding windows mobile development.
Based on the information posted about libcurl it seems a very good choice because it is highly portable and has many features already built in.

I need to develop an application that will perform HTTP GET and POST requests to upload data and files to a server from a windows mobile 6.1 terminal.
Can anybody instruct me how to do this?
What I'm focused at the moment is how to install and configure the libcurl in a Win32 App project/solution.

I have the current setup in my machine:

- VS 2005 Standard Edition
- Windows Mobile 6 SDK
- libcurl 7.20