Re: libcurl - windows mobile 6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:37:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010, Kojiru Hyuga wrote:

> What I'm focused at the moment is how to install and configure the libcurl
> in a Win32 App project/solution.

1. build libcurl for win32ce. That should be possible using more or less the
    windows build approach.

2. copy the include tree and the output .lib/.dll files to your install tree

3. build your app with the include and libs from libcurl.

4. enjoy!

For step 1, there's no particular docs I believe but previous Win CE users
have said none was needed. Don't be suprised if there's some little detail you
will need to edit in the code to make it build perfect for Win CE as I believe
that's not one of our most commonly used target architectures - even if we do
our best to keep it working fine there too.

If/when you get stuck with some problem, please detail it in a mail and post
here again!