RFC: More imap patch.

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:37:29 -0700

Ok, I have another try at imap here. It can download messages that do
not fit into a single pingpong cache read now. I also removed some cruft
that was assuming pingpoing headers could contain more than one line of info.

It seems that they *can*, so that may be a bug. The pingpong logic seems
to eat newlines but not always null-terminate. However, the additional information
can be ignored it seems.

This patch also exports the transfer.c Transfer() method as Curl_do_transfer
because imap needed to use it.

One un-fixed problem is that I don't know how to deal with reading
headers (say, the results of a search) that do not fit in the pingpong
cache. I don't know the full size, so I can't use the Transfer logic,
and the pingpong stuff doesn't seem to like headers that don't
completey fit in cache.

The patch is still full of debug code still and very noisy on std-out.

In case someone finds it useful, I have gitweb working for my curl.ct
repository:

http://dmz1.candelatech.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=curl.ct/.git;a=summary

Comments welcome.

Thanks,