crash when using pkcs12 certs with multiple threads

From: Christopher R. Palmer <crpalmer_at_vivisimo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:02:52 -0400 (EDT)

I am experiencing a crash while using libcurl to access secure sites in
multiple threads. I've registered the locking function for openssl as
per the docs.

The two threads are calling curl_multi_perform and end up crashing in
pbe_cmp after going through PKCS12_parse

Putting a lock around cert_stuff in ssluse.c eliminates the crash.

I'll attempt to create a small test program in the mean time.

Cheers,
Chris.