Re: RFC: More imap patch.

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 02:11:58 +0200

Hi Ben,
Am 06.04.2010 20:50, schrieb Ben Greear:
> That URL example is straight out of the RFC for IMAP URLs.
> This will currently be a pain for users to interact with since we need some
> way to tell the users where one message stops and another starts. We'd
> probably need new start-msg/stop-msg callbacks or something like that.
I believe the right approach would be to save each message into a
separate file, named either by the msgnum, or by its internal id. The
other case would be if someone pipes stdout to file, but then its ok to
have no further separators since then it would be close (if not
identical) to raw mailbox format.

Gün.