Re: curl_multi_cleanup simetimes causes crash in NT.DLL (access violation)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 19:51:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010, jkabeal-curl_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> lib-curl 7.20.0 compiled with: mingw32-make -f Makefile.m32
> Unfortunately I do not have a small test case that shows the issue.
> Please respond if you have seen this before.

I have seen similar reports MANY times, and the vast majority of all these
reports end up being a problem in the app and not in libcurl.

If you can't repeat the problem with a small test case, that's also an
indication this is the problem here as well and unfortunately it also makes it
very hard for anyone else to help tracking down the problem.

If you had used Linux, I would've suggested you use valgrind.