Memory leak of curl lib

From: Howard Hu <Howard.Hu_at_Alloptions.cn>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:52:04 +0800

Hi All,

I download the curl-7.20.0 and build it, but I find a memory leak(36 bytes) when I use the lib.

I found that the memory leak is caused from the function curl_global_init, and this funtion call function SSLeay_add_ssl_algorithms.
It seems that it is the function SSLeay_add_ssl_algorithms cause this memory leak.

I find someone have submitted some request associated with this issue. But it seems that noboby give a solution to resolve it.
Is there anyone can give me a build version which can work and have no memory leak?

Thanks a lot
Howard