Re: CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST for COPY method

From: Rahul R <rahulr_1982_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:18:31 +0530 (IST)

Found the problem: I was not using option CURLOPT_NOBODY and hence there was an exception. ________________________________ From: Rahul R <rahulr_1982@yahoo.com> To: curl-library@cool.haxx.se Sent: Fri, 16 April, 2010 4:39:38 PM Subject: CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST for COPY method Hello, I am using CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST to send COPY request to the server. The server supports COPY method. If the request is successful, i get "201 Created" response. For some unknown reason, there is always a crash as soon as i send COPY request out. I am trying to gather more information by using CURLOPT_VERBOSE. When i take wireshark trace, i see successful "201 Created response". I am consitently facing this crash with COPY method. I am using Curl 7.19.6. What can be the reason of this crash. Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php