LDAPS

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan <rkrishnan_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:00:23 +0530

Hi curl developers,

I am preparing the 7.20.1 curl debian packages and I noticed that the
only test that fail in my machine for 'make test' is the test 1013
(mismatches in the protocol list), where I have enabled ldaps in my
configure but since it cannot find ldap_ssl.h or ldapssl.h, it has
been turned off while building.

I am wondering, which package provide ldap_ssl.h or ldapssl.h. I can't
seem to find it.

If such a package cannot be provided by any other debian package, then
I am planning to turn ldaps off in the configure.

What are the thoughts?

Thanks
Ramakrishnan