Re: Establish the FTP Connection and file Transfer from on location to other

From: Amol Madane <amol.madane_at_tcs.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:58:41 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for your help!!!!!!
I will go through the links provided by you and let you know the status.

Regards,

Amol Raoji Madane
Tata Consultancy Services
DLF Akruti Info Park,
PN 28,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Hinjewadi, PHASE II
Pune - 411057,Maharashtra
India
Ph:- +91-20-6675-2352
Buzz:- 420-2352
Mailto: amol.madane_at_tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty. IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

From:
Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
To:
Amol Madane <amol.madane_at_tcs.com>
Cc:
libcurl hacking <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>