Re: Establish the FTP Connection and file Transfer from on location to other

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:04:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, Amol Madane wrote:

> I have downloaded and run the program of FTPGet. But still I am facing the
> problem which is in the attached file.

This is my final response to you unless you start respecting the netiquette on
this list. See http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

> Please guide me to solve this problem.

Honestly? Can you read ErrorMessage.txt and not have a *guess* what the reason
for that failure might be? If you cannot do that, I don't think you're the
right man for this task and thus it won't help a lot if I point you to the
problem as you'll just immediately crash into the next bump in the road.

Hint: it might be related to the given URL.