POSIX threaded DNS resolver - first experiences

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:23:24 +0200

Hello,

I am about to experimentally switch libcurl in rawhide Fedora to use
POSIX threaded DNS resolver. I ugly hacked configure.ac to enable this
feature. That's the first patch. Then I had problem with permanently
failing test536. The failure seems to be caused by insufficiently
implemented function Curl_resolv_getsock() in hostthre.c. I was not
successful in coming up with a proper implementation, thus decided to
use another ugly hack for now. That's the second patch.

Now I'll do some smoke tests, build the packages for rawhide, and
perhaps come with some more feedback later on.

Kamil