Re: Establish the FTP Connection and file Transfer from on location to other

From: Amol Madane <amol.madane_at_tcs.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:17:41 +0530

Hi,

I am able to transfer a single file from server to client after
establishing the FTP connection.

But, I want transfer multiple files (*.*) at a time from server to client
and want to delete the files (*.*) after successful transmission.
Please help to solve this issue.

Regards,
Amol R. Madane

Re: Establish the FTP Connection and file Transfer from on location to
other

Amol Madane
to:
Daniel Stenberg
04/19/2010 04:18 PM

Cc:
libcurl hacking

Hi,

I want to establish the FTP connection from machine A to machine B using
LibCurl and want to transfer the file (*.txt) from B to A. After the
successful transmission of file (*.txt) from B to A, delete the file
which is available on Machine B.

Please find the code that I have written for doing the same is in the
attached file.
[attachment "Code.txt" deleted by Amol Madane/TVM/TCS]

After the execution of executable, I am getting the error which is in the
attached file.

[attachment "Error.txt" deleted by Amol Madane/TVM/TCS]

Please help me to solve the problem.

Regards,

Amol Raoji Madane
Tata Consultancy Services
DLF Akruti Info Park,
PN 28,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Hinjewadi, PHASE II
Pune - 411057,Maharashtra
India
Ph:- +91-20-6675-2352
Buzz:- 420-2352