Re: Couldn't Connect Error - Address already in use

From: Rahul R <rahulr_1982_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:19:10 +0530 (IST)

Even if i create an application to reproduce the problem, it won't be useful for you. Because the hosts can be accessed only within the organization :( By any chance, can this be a server issue ? I think this a client side problem. I am not able to understand one thing - I am creating new handle for every request and using the handle for only a single request. Then how do i get Address Already in use error ? libCurl will establish only single socket connection in this scenario, right ? Any scenario where libCurl tries to create one more connection to the same host(for a single request) ? I understand, its very tough for you to predict what can be the issue behind this without looking at the code. But can you give some pointers at least, where things can go wrong and whether similar problem has been reported ? Thanks for your support.