RE: Reflection for Secure IT Server

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <Qiang.Xu_at_fujixerox.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 10:47:06 +0800

Just compared the 16KB chunk with the original file. Mostly, it is the same as the first 16KB of the source file, but it corrupts near the end. From position 0x3F90 to position 0x4000 (16384), the content is different from the original one. It is broken and corrupted.

If you would like to have a look, I can send the two files to you. But it seems improper to send the attachments to the whole list. :-(

> I would think you need to instrument how lissh2_sftp_write()
> that libcurl uses acts, and what libcurl then does after the
> working ones etc. Possibly in combination with enabling
> libssh2 debug tracing.

Hmmm, I'll try to embed "libssh2_trace(session, ~0)" into some place in libcurl's source code to provide more debug info. Once I get the full log, can I send it over to the list as a zip file?

Thanks,
Xu Qiang