RE: Reflection for Secure IT Server

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <Qiang.Xu_at_fujixerox.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:04:40 +0800

Thanks a million, Peter! It's great to know RFC4253 explicitly specifies this. :-)

In the mean time, libcurl's maximum packet length CURL_MAX_WRITE_SIZE is defined to be 16KB (16,384 bytes). Can I say it also deviates from the spec? Should this constant be changed to 32768, instead?

Yours Gratetully,
Xu Qiang