RE: timeout_ms < 1000

From: Yoni Rom <yoni_at_metacafe.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 00:34:49 +0300

Hi Kamil,

I'm running 7.20.1 on linux with the PHP binding.

Thanks for the reply. It is exactly what I was looking for and probably
skipped it in the documentation.

I will give it a try.

After looking around a bit I saw your patch for 7.20.1, is there any
preference for one over the other?

Thanks again,
Jonathan Rom