Re: Problem 1024 bytes

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:32:23 +0200

On 2010-05-20 12:08, Gregorio Pellegrino wrote:
> I'm trying to download data into a chunk of memory following this
> (http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/getinmemory.html) example.
>
> The problem is that /size * nmemb/ (in /WriteMemoryCallback/) returns
> always 1024, but the page is bigger than 1024 bytes.
>
> Can you help me?

The callback will be called repeatedly until the entire page is
received. The callback function reallocates the buffer and adds each
1024-byte chunk to the buffer. When curl_easy_perform() returns, the
entire page will be stored in the buffer pointed to by chunk.memory,
just as the comment says after the call to curl_easy_cleanup().

Linus