Does CURLOPT_TIMEOUT includes CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT.

From: Никита Дорохин <kit-d_at_ukr.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:46:01 +0300

Hello everybody.

First of all, I'm using libcurl-7.20 for deveopment on C/C++.

Lets say I 'm trying ti upload a file to HTTPs server with POST method. I set CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT value to 10 seconds and CURLOPT_TIMEOUT value to 20 seconds. The connection phase took 9 seconds. Do I have 11 seconds for remaining for the actual file upload or I have 20 seconds?

Judging from libcurl output in verbose mode I suppose to have 20 seconds left. Confirm please whether it is correct or not?

Thanks in advance,

Nikita.