MacOSX-Framework updates for Snowleopard (MacOSX 10.6)

From: Hendrik Visage <hvjunk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:52:55 +0200

Hi there,

 I've initially just "hacked" it to work on MacOSX 10.6, but then I
had to redo it, so I did it "properly"/better, and here is the
contribution.

I will need somebody to test it on 10.4 and 10.5 please :)

It is suppose to be "generic" and allow you to choose either having
the latest (default) or the "most compatible"/oldest (change to
USE_OLD=1 ) versions of the installed SDKs.

Please test/check etc. and add/commit for those on Snowleopard ;)

Greetx
Hendrik