Re: Curl and android

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:13:38 -0700

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 08:43:47PM +0200, Jean-Bernard Collet wrote:
> What -L options should I use ?

I thought those were included on a normal Android link, but it appears that
they're not. You'll need to add "-L$A/out/.../obj/lib" and
"-L$A/out/.../system/lib" to the LIBS variable.

Also, -isystem takes a directory as a parameter. For my build, I replaced
the -I flags with -isystem for the various libc include directories, but you
may not need to do this at all.

I'll update the help in the Android.mk file to make this more clear once you
get this working.

> I've tried this, but without success yet...

config.log shows this:

arm-eabi-gcc: lm: No such file or directory
arm-eabi-gcc: /home/jb/sdk/android/mydroid/ndk/build/platforms/android-4/arch-arm/usr/lib/crtbegin_dynamic.0: No such file or directory
arm-eabi-gcc: -E or -x required when input is from standard input

Somehow a space got added after the - in -lm.

>>> Dan