Is there a CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY option for SFTP?

From: O'Loughlin, Anthony (H USA) <anthony.oloughlin_at_siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:57:50 -0400

I'm trying get a list of files only from a UNIX machine VIA SFTP. I'm
using NLST in the CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST option. I'm running this from
Perl. When a get the list back it has "." (dot) and ".."(dotdot) as
part of the list. Subdirectories are also included in the list. When I
use FTP in place of SFTP everything works fine - I get back only the
files. Is there a way to get back only the files and not the
Subdirectories with SFTP?

Thanks, Tony

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice_at_siemens.com

Thank you