Re: Cannot install libcurl bindings gem (curb) on Windows

From: Volkan Unsal <spocksplanet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:45:29 -0400

Hi Guenter,

That's curl, but I need libcurl for mingw32. They're not the same thing,
right? Anyways, I got a bunch of undefined reference errors when I used that

B:\curl/lib/libcurl.a(md5.o):(.rdata+0x8): undefined reference to
`MD5_Final'

Does anyone know how I would set up a Ruby install to use cygwin or MSVC?
I'm still hoping there is a mingw32 version of libcurl, though, because I'm
dreading the switch might break other things on my machine.