Re: Couldn't Connect Error - Address already in use

From: Adam Kellas <Adam.Kellas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:08:52 -0400

On 7/7/2010 6:21 AM, Alfred Gebert wrote:
> So in my opinion there is a limitation of libcurl running on Windows XP.

This may be merely an artifact of the test case, and your conclusion
about Windows XP seems correct, but I don't think you should need to
create and destroy the handle each time through the loop, and this may
contribute to some form of resource exhaustion. Any reason not to hoist
the curl_easy_init/curl_easy_cleanup calls out of the loop?

AK