Re: Threaded resolver provides bad file descriptor on Windows

From: Constantine Sapuntzakis <csapuntz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:26:11 -0700

> To further reduce the problem, we have taken the multi-single example
> and modified it the way you suggested. Please find attached a patch to
> that effect (note that our test url is still in there, so you would
> want to change it to something suitable).

Thanks for the detailed repro information. This looks like a bug to
me. What version of curl are you using?

I will try to repro and figure out the root cause.

In the meanwhile, the workaround that -1 means 1 ms seems reasonable
to me. This should have better CPU utilization than pre-curl 7.20.0
which would immediately return from select.

-Costa